If you want to go abroad, we can help you make an informed decision.
There is so much information out there on living and working abroad and how to get there. Surely, you know someone who lives outside of Afghanistan. Who possibly undertook a difficult journey to get there? Who possibly has troubles abroad and someone who has been returned back. The Migrant Resource Centre (MRC) is here for you, to advise you and your family while taking a decision on leaving Afghanistan.
We help Afghans make informed decisions when considering going abroad. We provide guidance on a number of issues including:
- the processes and procedures involved in going abroad,
- employment opportunities abroad,
- education opportunities for Afghans abroad,
- your rights and duties as a migrant in destination countries,
- socio-cultural norms and labour laws of destination countries,
- verification of overseas employment contracts,
- the role of various Afghan institutions in the migration process,
- how to protect yourself and where to seek help abroad, if needed,
- information on national skills development and vocational training programmes,
- safe and successful return back to Afghanistan.
We have dedicated staff at the Migrant Resource Centre who can answer these questions.
You can discuss your plans and the MRC counsellors will provide you with all the information you need – in a personal session at the MRC or via phone, whatsapp, viber or skype.
Our counselling is free-of-charge and strictly confidential.
We will tailor the information to your needs!
Come and see or call us to find out more at the MRC in Kabul